As the Texas Jr Stars travel season starts and local games take place at our rinks, please make sure our players, families, coaches and visiting teams are aware of Chaparral Ice (The Crossover & Northcross) and The Pond Hockey Club's COVID safety protocols. They are as follows:
1. Face coverings 6yo+ at all times off ice, face coverings required on ice: bubbles count on ice, shields count on ice, cages need face mask/gaiter (but can be slid down if playing and can't breath. Gaiter/mask needs to be on at all times while on the bench.
2. 1 parent per kid strongly recommended, but rinks reserve the right to ask people to leave if it becomes difficult to social distance.
3. Locker rooms open.
4. Warm rooms closed at all rinks.
4. Mezzanine and alcove at Northcross is open. Mezzanine at The Crossover opening soon.
5. Bathrooms open except showers. Showers will be taped off.
6. Health screening at entrance for all players and family members.
7. Adhere to CCD guidelines in the case you test positive or are exposed.
AMHA will update our members if anything changes.